It’s about to talk of a lot of things in this article, but first of all, this :
As you all know, I’m a girl, and I like to change my head sometimes (every 4-5 years for me), when I’m fed up with the old one. I also need to wear my glasses more often now, so here we go : glasses + fringe + long hair, here’s the new me you will have to get used to in the next articles!
Point n.2 : People have criticized my blog a lot lately. Examples:
- « It’s too girly »
- « It doesn’t look like the real you »
- « No sex enough » (…)
- « You don’t draw often enough » (I know that, mea culpa)
- « Why don’t you draw nice illustrations like you did years ago, it’s better than comics »
- « We don’t care about your girly stuff » (notice it repeats)
- « I prefer comics » (Ah?…)
- « It’s rather superficial »
Well… It’s been blocking me a little. I don’t really know how to go on with this blog. After the outside change (my head, see above), there’s gonna be an inside change. But I still don’t know how exactly. We’ll see.
Point n.3 : Go see my mate’s blog Gatobask, it’s outrageously good. He’s a storyboarder like me, except HE draws on his blog. What do I look like now?… (here’s a good kick for me! Watch your back, Gatobask!)
Point n.4 : Expect me to post traditional things soon… Change = back to roots at first!
The next will be for tomorro, and in the meantime, here’s a nice clip directed by my friend… who doesn’t even have a website, booooh!!
This post is also available in: French